Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pretty Little Liars ("A" Theories)

Hello everyone! I guess many of you know my huge love for movies and TV series. Well, Pretty Little Liars is one of my obsessions! Since I started watching PLL , I always tried to read theories about who A is, who killed Alison, whether these two are related or even the same person and whether Alison is still alive. You may not have noticed, but the writers gives us lots of clues in every episode and here are some of them.












Of course all the above pictures and videos do not belong to me. I found them in "Best TV Videos" and here is their fan page if you want o visit them for more theories.

You can also visite the following links:

So what do you think? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

7 comments:

  1. Ι love love love pretty little liars and I also think Aria is the mastermind behind all this. Or Ezra, I really really don t like them together, it's creepy.
    So glad I found someone with my obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched it. It sounds interesting!

    You can check my giveaway
    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/2012/11/lunarrastar-jewellery-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful your blog just became a member if you want a look in my own http://zoydaki1985.blogspot.gr/ will be very happy to join it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Είμαι κι εγώ μεγάλη prettylittleliarολόγος. Δε νομίζω ότι είναι ούτε η Άρια ούτε ο Έζρα ο Α. Πιστεύω στη θεωρία για τη δίδυμη αδερφή της Άλισον. Δεν ξέρω. Ανυπομονώ να αρχίσουν πάλι τον Ιανουάριο τα επεισόδια. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tρελαίνομαι για pretty little liars!Αντε να αρχίσει να δουμε τι θα γινει!
    Πολύ ενδιαφερον το μπλογκ σου παρεπιπτόντως!
    Αν θέλεις μπορούμε να ακολουθησουμε η μια την αλλη,τι λες; :)
    http://dimitrasopinion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete