Monday, October 15, 2012

Create Your Favorite Scented Body Lotion


Hello everyone! So recently  I thought that my body lotion should have the same scent with my perfume so that  my perfume might last longer. I new that a D&G the one body lotion would be pricey so I tried to find an other body lotion that would smell like my perfume, but unfortunately I didn't find any. A few days later I read somewhere that some body lotions are unscented, but again I couldn't find any of these in Greece.Lastly I came up with the idea that if I found a lightly scented body lotion and added some drops of my perfume it would be almost the same.I went to jumbo to buy an empty container and there I also found this Victoria body milk with a light scent of vanilla and guess what, vanilla is one of my perfume's base notes so I thought why not? For this "experiment" I wanted to use a D&G the one dupe which I had bought from a perfumery and not my "expensive D&G the one".




The first step was to pour some of the body milk into the container and then add some perfume. In the picture below I've added both , but unfortunately you can't quite see the perfume as I didn't use a huge amount.





Then what i had to do was mix those two and TADAAAAA......my own body milk which smells exactly like my perfume now!Yaaaaaaaaay :D


3 comments:

  1. Φανταστικό DIY! Θα το δοκιμάσω!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τέλειο!! :)
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ωραία ιδέα..σίγουρα θα το δοκιμάσω!

    ReplyDelete