Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chocolate and bisquit balls

Hello everyone! Well you've never seen a cooking post from me so here it is!! I really like cooking and I desperately wanted to make something sweet,so I had to come up with something quick and easy. A few years ago I made this recipe with a friend of mine but I couldn't remember the exact measurements, so I had to improvise a bit. 





I used:
1) 250gr unsalted butter
2) 1 packet of bisquits ( about 250gr)
3) 1 packet of toast
4) 1 box of sweetened milk
5) about 10 tblsp of cocoa
6) some vanilla


Firstly I mixed the butter with the sweetened milk


Then I crushed the bisquits and the toast , I added them to the mixture and I  gave them a good stirring untill they looked like this


After that, I added the cocoa and the vanilla and mixed them all together


Finally I made small balls and I springled some coconut on top, of course that is optional. Anyway that is the finished result!



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you can have as many as you want :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! Looks so yummy!
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? I would love to keep in touch. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and following my blog and for your sweet comment. I'm now following you back on GFC :) I look forward to keeping in touch.
      Have a fabulous day!

      xo Vivian
      Flightgirl Fashion

      Delete
  3. It looks so tasty.. I'm hungry now! ; <

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog! Following you now, please follow me back.
    xoxo
    Silvia
    http://bohememoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks delicious!
    http://madeofstarsblog.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Τέλεια φαίνονται!! :)

    ReplyDelete