Thursday, October 25, 2012

Avon Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Hello everyone! For a long time I wanted to buy the Moroccanoil but I thought it was rather expensive. That's why when I saw Avon launching a Moroccan Oil product I thought I should give it a try! The 30 ml bottle cost about 10 euros but when i bought it, it was on discount, so I spent about 6 euros.

What it claims to doNourishing serum suitable for all hair types and for use on wet or dry hair. Instant shine, smooth finish. Wieghtless movement and leaves no residue*. With Argan Oil and vitamin E. 30ml 




As you can see it has a light consistency so it doesn't feel heavy on your hair.

My thoughts about it: I tried it on both wet and dry hair and it worked equally amazing! It made my hair shiny and smooth but also lightweight. Moreover it reduced the frizz in my hair and it didn't make them greasy at all.I also used it as an overnight treatment and my hair felt really healthy when I woke up. My enthusiasm may be due to the fact that I diddn't use a hair oil before so I can't compare it to an other product, but I really like this one and I would definitely repurchase it!

What I didn't like: What I didn't like was that Argan oil appears 13th on the ingredient listing which means that it could be as little as 1% of the product, which actually makes the title of the product misleading! Does this mean that this product is full of silicones to create that healthy hair illusione? I have actually used hair silicones before and they feel nothing like this product as they feel so heavy on my hair. 

Anyway, this product may be far from a pure argan oil product but still makes my hair look shiny and healthy so  I would buy it again!


4 comments:

  1. Καλησπέρα..πραγματικά πολύ καλό προ'ι'όν που και εγω το έχω αγοράσει τουλάχιστον 4 φορές.Συμφωνώ με τα σχολια που έκανες γιατί και εγω έχω την ίδια άποψη.Χαρίζει στιλπνότητα που δεν βαραίνει και ενα ωραίο άρωμα..
    Πολύ καλύτερο απο διάφορα άλλα λαδάκια που δημιουργούν λιπαρότητα αν ξεφύγεις και προσθέσεις παραπάνω ποσότητα..
    Διάβασε εδω:http://mystickland.blogspot.gr/2012/08/addictedto-moroccan-oil.htm

    καλή συνέχεια*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Παρα πολυ χρησιμο αυτο που ειπες για τα συστατικα, δεν το ηξερα

    ReplyDelete
  3. Το έχω δοκιμάσει και εγώ και είναι απλά τέλειο!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. πολύ καλό post!!με βάζεις στον πειρασμό να το αγοράσω...

    σε ακολουθώ πλέον... αν θες πέρνα μια βόλτα και από εδώ!!
    http://beautyandfashiondowntown.blogspot.gr
    http://www.facebook.com/Beautyandfashiondowntown

    xoxo..
    fotini.!

    ReplyDelete