Monday, February 20, 2012

My Interview on "The Girl With The Blue Bow"


EN: A few days ago Christianna, the owner of  "The Girl With The Blue Bow" contacted me so that we could do the "Any Friend Of Mine" inteview. I was so excited about it and of course I said yes!It  actually was really fun answering her questions!!If you are intrested on reading the whole interview just visit her blog by cliking here

ΕΛ: Πριν από λίγες μέρες η Christianna , η κάτοχος του blog           "The Girl With The Blue Bow" επικοινώνησε μαζί μου έτσι ώστε να κάνουμε την συνέντευξη "Any Friend Of Mine". Ενθουσιάστηκα και φυσικά είπα ναι! Ήταν πολύ διασκεδαστικό το να απαντάς τις ερωτήσεις της!! Αν θέλετε να διαβάσετε ολόκληρη την συνέντευξη δεν έχετε παρά να περάσετε μια βόλτα από το blog  της πατώντας εδώ



3 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is so sweet! It was so much fun to get to know you better! Thanks for doing the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Συγχαρητήρια κοπέλα μου :) Θα πάω να τις ρίξω μια ματιά!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki! I stopped by your blog from Chistianna's any friend of mine post, she's a really cool chick and any friend of Christianna's is a friend of mine! Love your blog, very chic and think your gorgeous too!! You remind me a lot of one of my best friends who is Greek too, btw are you from Greece? I loved it there when i visited it a few years ago.
    Hope you can stop by my blog too and maybe we can follow each other?

    Monica - http://www.lechicworld.com

    ReplyDelete