Friday, January 6, 2012

In London A Week Ago



EN: Hello everyone, I'm back finally! As I've already told you, I went a trip to London with my boyfriend and i had such a great time!!! London had been one of my dream destinations for a long time and there it is, my dream finally came true!Take a look at some picture that I took in London...

ΕΛ:Γεια σε όλους, γύρισα επιτέλους! Όπως σας έχω ήδη πει, πήγα ένα ταξίδι στο Λονδίνο με το αγόρι μου και πέρασα απίστευτα !!! Το να ταξιδέψω στο Λονδίνο ήταν όνειρο ζωής για εμένα εδώ και πάρα πολύ καιρό και επιτέλους πραγματοποιήθηκε! Ρίξτε μια ματιά σε μερικές φωτογραφίες που τράβηξα στο Λονδίνο...

Of course I had to visit Harrods


I really love this picture


Can you believe he is real?!

Me at Trafalgar Square

As a huge Harry Potter fan I had to visit platform 9 3/4  :P 

I couldn't leave Madam Tussauds museum without taking a photo of Robert and me!

Justin was complaining so I had to take a picture with him too :P



At St. James park




I also had my portrait done...yaaaaayy!!!



And here are some photos with my lovely boyfriend!













15 comments:

  1. OMG, looks like you had so much fun! I love London! It's a great place! That picture with the phone booth is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ti tuxeri! Kai egw thelw para para polu na paw st Londino. Katalavainw pws perases uperoxa!
    cy
    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ενα ταξιδι στο λονδινο ειναι για μενα ονειρο ζωης ^^ στο ειχα ξαναγραψει και σε προηγουμενο ποστ!μπορω να φανταστω και εγω ποσο τελεια μπορει να ητανε!
    Οι φωτος σου ειναι πολυ ομορφες!!
    Ειστε ειλικρινα ενα παρα πολυ ομορφο ζευγααααρι <3 <3
    φτου φτου!


    φιλακια... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment!
    I just love London! It is the best city in the world!! :)


    http://fashionalps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. τι ωραιοι που ειστεεεεεεε!
    πρπ να περασες τελεια στ λονδινο ειχα παει και γω το καλοκαιρι και ειναι καταπληκτικη πολη!!
    αγορασες τιποτα απο εκει???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! did I already told you how beautiful you are? And to your question: its the airport in düsseldorf, Germany.

    I hope u enjoyed your stay in London.The pictures are really good, i need to take some as well.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LONDON <3







    http://marinao0ba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How would you like some glitter shoe indulgence? ;)
    "All That Glitters is Gold"
    "http://shoe-diary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love London!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love London! Great blog, I just checked it out! New Follower!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am a huge potter fan too!!
    looks like a fun trip
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com
    i have a giveaway on my blog would love it if you can take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Πολύ ωραίες οι φωτογραφίες σου και ακόμη πιο ωραίες οι κόκκινες γαλότσες!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Θελω και εγω να παω Λονδινο τοσο πολυ!
    Πολυ ομορφες οι φωτογραφιες σου!
    Εσυ και το αγορι ειστε πολυ ωραιοι!
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh!!! Kill me.... London! Maresei trela! 8elo na mpo tora se ena aeroplano kai na pao na pio ena kafedaki sta starbucks apenanti apo to Big Ben. Polla zitao?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your look. You and your boyfriend look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete