Saturday, January 21, 2012

2 More Blog Awards + 7 Things About Me

Hello everyone!!! I'm really sorry that I've been MIA but I'm really busy at the time :/ I have my univercity exams so I have to study a lot. Anyway I decided to do a quick post to tell you that I got 2 new awards!!!!Yaaaaaaaaayyyy...

The first is the "Liebster Blog" award from Marianna. Thank you so much Mariana , your creations are lovely!!!


The second one it the "Versatile Blogger" award from Korina. She has a lovely beautyblog as well and she makes great reviews on products!



According to the rules of the Versatile Blogger award, I have to tell you 7 things that you don't know about me and then award 15 blogs. Let's get started...


  • I'm a TV/cinema freak! I love watching movies and TV shows.My currently favorite shows are "The Vampire Diaries" and "Pretty Little Liars".
  • I'm allergic to bees and hornets.
  • I met my boyfriend at school and we've been together for the last 3 years.
  • I'm chocaholic!
  • I have been told that I look much younger than I am...I'm actually 20 and people think that I'm 16 or something! What do you think?!
  • I've been into makeup since I was really young! Of course my mom wouldn't let me wear any, but I desperately wanted to try on my self my mom's cosmetics!So what i did was putting my makeup on, in order to try new stuff and techniques ,but then I had to wash it off, so that my mom wouldn't find out :D
  • I'm not really keen on books but when it comes to "Twilight Saga" and "Harry Potter" I have to admit that I'm a huge fan!!


Now it's time to pass the Versatile Blogger Award to 15 bloggers...

9 comments:

  1. Congrats for your awards!!!
    We have a lot in common!!
    Pretty Little Liars, indeed!!
    People tell me that I look way younger than my age. Now I'm 28 and I say thank you, but when I was 20 I hated! Also I did the exactly same thing with my mother's make up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Συγχαρητήρια για το βραβείο :) Στο πρώτο συμφωνώ απόλυτα μαζί σου!! Μπορώ άνετα να ξενυχτίσω βλέποντας όσα περισσότερα επεισόδια μπορώ από τις αγαπημένες μου σειρές!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award friend! I love "The Vampire Diaries" too! It's getting so good!

    Hahahhahha, I'm 23 almost 24 and people think that I'm between the age of 16 and 18 all the time, so I know what you are saying...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Συγχαρητηρια και σε ευχαριστω πολυ!
    Και εγω δειχνω μικροτερη απ την ηλικια μου.
    Οσο για τον Χαρι Ποτερ ο,τι και να πω ειναι λιγο!
    Φιλακια πολλα!
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eχεις και αλλο βραβειο!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/2012/01/two-new-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Euxaristw para para polu gia to vraveio!! Mpravo kai s'esena vevaia pou to prwtokerdises!! Well...I'm chocaholic,too!! Na exeis mia omorfi ypoloipi Kuriaki kai mia akm pio wraia evdomada!!

    kisses,
    Despina from juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice blog, i'll be your follower, we could follow each one, your pictures are cool :)
    If u can, visit:
    http://unknownlooks.blogspot.com/
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ποιος δεν ειναι chocaholic?
    συγχαρητηρια για το βραβειο σου!μου αρεσαν πολυ,οι φωτογραφιες απο το Λονδινο,στο προηγουμενο post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete