Monday, December 12, 2011

Tag: Top 11 of 2011!

Resently the lovely Irene from the blog "Blushingloves" tagged me to do the "Top 11 of 2011" tag. It was kind of hard to choose my top 11 beauty products because i LOOOOVE lipsticks so it would end up being my top 11 lipsticks tag :P. In order to avoid this I devided them in 4 categories skin,cheeks,eyes and lips...so here they are...




Skin products!
La Roche Posey tinted moisturizer: I use it almost everyday as it makes my skin look more even. It gives a light coverage effect which is exatly what i need on an everyday base.
Max Factor Lasting Performance liquid make up: This is my all time favorite foundation. I am a big fan of natural looking skin and this foundation gives a natural enough effect which lasts all day.
Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder For Sensitive Skin: I use it everyday over my tinted moisturizer or my foundation as it gives a natural and fresh look. Moreover I usually carry it with me because the package has a mirror and a sponge to apply.
 

Blush Products!
Sephora Blush Me Mono: As you can see I have used over the half of the product. It gives a light rosey effect which is exactly what I like for everyday.
Benetint By Benefit: I used it a lot in the summer. It was longlasting and it didn't smudge because of the heat...I love it!


Eye Products!
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara: It gives volume and lenght...everything a good mascara should do!
Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner: It is as good as a gel eyeliner but much easier to apply as you don't need a brush! Brilliant!

Coastal Scents Warm Palette: My favorite colours all in one palette!


Lip Products!
Avon Colordisiac (Temptress): Pigmented and longlasting lipstick. The colour Temptress is great for dark lips, the absolut 2011-2012 makeup trend!
Maybelline Superstay Lipstick: It lasts all day long no matter if you eat, drink etc. You have to blend it well though before it dries.
Avon Moisture Seduction Lipstick (Nude Perfection): It is the perfect nude colour for me, plus it moisturizes my lips!

So now it's my time to tag some of you!

16 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραία πραγματάκια :) Σ'ευχαριστώ και για το tag, με την πρώτη ευκαιρία θα το κάνω και εγώ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ομορφα πραγματάκια, η παλέττα σου είναι υπέροχη!
    μου αρεσουν πολύ τέτοιου είδους ποστ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey congrats for being in the top of 11! Lovely post again
    bisous marilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try La Roche posay foundation and powder!I've heard so much raves about these!!
    Nice post hunni!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWww how fun!!! thay eyeshadow palet just looks AMAZING!! haha and i loved what you said that this would normally be a '11 lipsticks' post! ;))
    :D

    p.s. i linked you in my features page for the award you gave me, thank you again! i still havent had time to do a proper post yet, but just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. i use la roche posay as a cleanser/cream, ive never tried the makeup! Should do so, as i need dermatological products because my skin is so sensitive :/ thanks for the tip! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove your blog!!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    FABULOUS GUCCI GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A!!!Thelw tin terasta paleta!!teleia einai!!
    Kisses from
    Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete
  9. Αυτή η παλέτα χρωμάτων φαίνεται η ιδανική πραγματικά! Από που την αγόρασες;; :D

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice

    http://thechicdream.blogspot.com/2011/12/thanks-for-your-support.html

    Follow me (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl! I stumbled upon your fabulous blog and LOVE it!

    Check mine out- I think you'll like what I'm all about: shoes <3

    shoe-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. warm palette και benetint θεϊκά!!!! !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh honey, thank you sooo much :) I just saw it ! Thank you again :) Ill make this as soon as possible :)
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Γειά σου Vicky!
    Πολύ όμορφη η warm palette!
    Το Nude Perfection από την Avon είναι και δικό μου αγαπημένο!

    follow me :-)

    atouchofrouge.blogspot.com

    Φιλιά και Χαρούμενα Χριστούγεννα!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have created
    some nice procedures and we are looking to trade
    techniques with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.


    Here is my web blog; vera wang shoes bridal

    ReplyDelete