Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TAG: 8 most worn things for fall

Hello you beautiful!!

The past few weeks I've seen the 8 most worn things for fall tag in many blogs such as Miss Starshiny and  Notebook of Clair, so I decided to do it as well:
1. most worn lipstick/ lipgloss
2. most worn jewelry
3. most worn shirt
4. most worn nail polish
5. most worn shoes
6. most worn hair product
7. most worn perfume
8. most worn handbag/purse


Let's get started:

1) Most worn lipstick/lipgloss: The AVON smooth minerals lipstick in smooth nude. It is more like a tinted lip balm so it moisturizes my lips and I really love it!




2)Most worn jewelry: Pearls with a pink undertone



3) Most worn shirt: A jean shirt from Stradivarius



4) Most worn nail polish: I love this Lovie glitter nail polish, because I can put it on top of any other nail polish and it gives such a great effect!!!



5) Most worn shoes: My DIY red rain boots!



6) Most worn hair product: The AVON advance techniques 3D rescue. It makes my hair look shiny and healthy!



7) Most worn perfume: D&G The One! My all time favourite perfume!



8) Most worn handbag/purse: Tote bag from Kem

So now I have to tag 8 more people to do this tag so I choose some of my newest followers because I want to learn more things about them !

If you make a post please let me know by leaving a comment with the link below!




15 comments:

  1. Οι μπότες σου είναι απλά θεϊκές :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. οι ροζουλι περλες ειναι πολυ ωραιες!
    το ασημι/γκλιτερ μανο φοβερο!
    οι γαλοτσες πολυ ιδιαιτερες!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. love dolce & gabbana parfum!

    nice blog!! I really enjoyed this post!

    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/
    keep in touch... kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. oι γαλότσες και οι περλίτσες υπέροχες!! (ειμαι μεγάλη φαν :Ρ)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your DIY boots- they're awesome!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boots the nail polish and of course the kem bag I'm a big fan kem's bags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. teleia tsanta kai mpotees...:)
    **eimai stous followers sou hhaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I alway wear jeans-shirts oo, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Μου αρέσουν πάρα πολύ τα σκουλαρίκια (είναι ήδη στην wishlist μου) και οι μπότες με την τσαχπινιά!

    Πρέπει να σε ενημερώσω ότι έδωσα ένα βραβείο στο blog σου, για δες εδώ:

    http://lilasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2011/12/and-liebster-blog-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Thanks for including my blog!
    I like the wellies!!


    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaa Σ' ευχαριστώ πολύ για την επισήμανση στο Blog σου! Αν μπορέσω θα κάνω κι εγώ αντίστοιχο και θα σ' ενημερώσω..! Μου αρέσει πολύ το πουκάμισο και τα σκουλαρίκια σου <3

    Kisses
    theorangepigbykv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Niceeee! Μόλις το έκανα κ εγώ το tag! :P

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWW hun! thank you so much, how fun!!!! im so sorry i couldnt comment before, ive been soo busy! exams coming up! but as soon as theyre done i will definitely do this tag! :D :D :D
    im loving the perfume, your most worn shirt and the earrings!!! soo cool! cant wait to do mine! :D <3

    ReplyDelete