Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How To Wear A Scarf

English: I resently found this fashion guru on youtube and I really loved her! She seems such a happy person and i don't know how but she gives me postive energy whenever i see any of her videos. I actually found her when i was searching on youtube for different ways to wear a scarf and when i read that she could show me 25 ways in 4.5 minutes I thought " OMG i really have to see this!". That's the video I'm talking about, take a look and let me know which way is your favorite!

Ελληνικά: Πρόσφατα βρήκα αυτή την fashion guru στο youtube και πραγματικά τη λάτρεψα! Φαίνεται ότι είναι τόσο χαρούμενο άτομο και δεν ξέρω πως αλλά μου δίνει θετική ενέργεια όποτε βλέπω κάποιο βίντεο της. Την βρήκα όταν  έψαχνα στο youtube τρόπους για να φορέσεις ένα φουλάρι και όταν διάβασα ότι μπορούσε να μου δείξει 25 τρόπους σε 4.5 λεπτά σκέφτηκα "Αυτό πρέπει να το δω αμέσως!". Αυτό είναι το βίντεο για το οποίο σας λέω, ρίξτε μια ματιά και πείτε μου ποιος τρόπος σας αρέσει περισσότερο!


EN: Click here to take a look at her chanel!
ΕΛ: Πατήστε εδώ για να ρίξετε μια ματιά στο κανάλι της!

4 comments:

  1. Το έχω δει και έχει καταπληκτικές ιδέες!! Σίγουρα θα δοκιμάσω μερικές!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teleio einai..! epa9a sok...pou tous vrike kai tous 25??
    Maria S.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaxxx naiii aksizei!tha dokimasw merikes :)

    http://thegirlwiththeleopardballerinas.blogspot.com/ :) kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete