Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Post!!!



In English

Hey everyone, wellcome to my blog!!!Here you will find anything related to makeup,fashion trends and beauty in general.Feel free to comment on my posts and give me advice when needed.

A few words about me : My name is Vicky and I'm from Greece.I am twenty years old and i study economics at the university of Patra.Moreover I'm a freelance makeup artist with an addiction to makeup and fashion.I believe that makeup is a way to anhance our natural beauty and feel more confident.I'm of the opinion that we should never get lazy with ourselves and we should always try to improve not only our outer but also our inner beauty,


with love Vicky!

Στα Ελληνικά

Γεια σας, καλώς ήρθατε στο blog μου!!! Εδώ θα βρείτε οτιδήποτε σχετίζεται με το μακιγιάζ, τη μόδα και την ομορφιά γενικότερα.Μπορείτε ελεύθερα να σχολιάσετε τις αναρτήσεις μου και να μου δώσετε συμβουλές όπου χρειάζεται.

Λίγα λόγια για εμένα : Με λένε Βίκυ και είμαι από την Ελλάδα. Είμαι είκοσι χρονών και σπουδάζω στο οικονομικό πανεπιστήμιο Πατρών.Επιπλέον είμαι μακιγιέζ και έχω εμμονή με το μακιγιάζ και τη μόδα. Πιστεύω ότι το μακιγιάζ είναι ένας τρόπος να ενισχύσουμε τη φυσική μας ομορφιά και να νιώθουμε περισσότερο αυτοπεποίθηση. Είμαι της άποψης ότι δεν πρέπει ποτέ α  τεμπελιάζουμε με τους εαυτούς μας και πως πρέπει πάντα να προσπαθούμε να βελτιώσουμε όχι μόνο την εξωτερική αλλά και την εσωτερική μας ομορφιά,

με αγάπη Βίκυ!





No comments:

Post a Comment